Sunday, July 27, 2008

Comics

Comic-Con can sure take a lot outta two tired kids who stayed up too late the night before. We walked around for almost seven hours. Taking in awesome costumes, fantastic artwork, and even better movie junk. It was heaps of fun. We finally got to indulge in some Pinkberry. Mark was less than impressed, as usual with over fussed stuff. I however, loved every bite of it.

I didn't buy much at comic-con. I have always been a person who looks at something... sees someone charging ridiculous prices for it, and decides, "I could make that on my own anyway..." I did buy the comic-con exclusive Vampire Mr. Toast. If you don't know who mister toast is.. well I suggest you use google to it's fullest powers right now and find out.

The end of the day did not go so well. I had a horrible head ache all day and by time dinner came I couldn't eat I felt so sick. Ended up throwing up a few times and finishing the night with horrible body aches and shivers. Needless to say I spent today in bed. I feel better, but not 100%

The packing continues here at home. I'm pretty much over all of this right now and ready to get it over with. Packing is fun for like an hour. Then you realize that this all has to be undone later. Ick.

Ok... I am off to stare at this mess and try to block out the sound of my neighbors playing rockband. I don't care who you are... no one sounds good when they play that game.


-xo

1 comment:

♥n said...

sounds like i gave you the flu through my last comment. i'm starting to feel better today and i hope you do too soon.

~nikkonia