Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pre.

Here is a sneak peak of the stuff (minus my toes) I will have for sale at Filter this sunday. If you are in the San Diego area you should check it out!! It's at 4096 30th St. in North Park. I'll be there from 11-5. Super great stuff!! I am really hoping this goes well. This could be the start of something really good for me. And I know (because I hang out with myself everyday) that I worked my ass off on these things and making sure they were good enough. I am still learning, but I want to go far with this. I always have. So wish me luck.

The weather has been amazing. I think after this show is over and I have more free time (meaning I am not sitting in front of the sewing machine every minute) I will be going to the beach more. I also want to get my hands on a new bike. Mine is sitting in a pile on the patio currently. I was motivated for 10 minutes today to fix it up, then went back inside. I think i am just going to sell the frame with seat and put that money toward a whole new bike. Still dreaming of a schwinn collegiate. Sigh... someday.


-xo


No comments: