Sunday, October 26, 2008

trash

this is my latest craze. being cozy, but not frumpy. these sandals were 18.00 on clearance from 50! I love going out of business sales.
You can thank picnik for the great exposure on this. That site is probably the best.
That tank top is an american apparel track tank that I got at buffalo exchange. I know this will end up like the gray vneck t I bought a few weeks ago... I'll probably wear it for a month straight and then get sick of it. Meh..

Midterms are over...thank goodness. I am feeling confident but also a bit anxious. Oh well. I for sure cannot say I didn't put effort forth! Cause holy cow...

My aunt threw a surprise party for my uncle last night. It was good to see him so overwhelmed with happiness, he deserves it. Some of my moms sisters are questionable. But since this is published on the internet I will leave it at that. Just want to say, thanks mom for giving up after me :] Super proud of my only child syndrome.

-xo

No comments: