Sunday, April 19, 2009

on broadway..

my very good friend. on our way out! hi sean sean.

hi camera guy.

darrell alonzi. amazing photographer.

he should smile more.

hi chris.

at some points, i felt sorta like i was on the moon. thanks sean sean.

hi tony.





(this is chris, towards the end of the night. jason on sax. and a random hello from me and jimmy somewhere in the middle...)

my feet are killling me. and yes, that top was very see through in the back and kept me chilly. haha.

"stephanie, you know why guys like him keep coming up to you? cause you are cute, sweet, and so beautiful. really." i was told i was beautiful many times. this may sound like i'm full of it, but it felt so nice. really. thank you. i needed that statement, and a night like this so much.

i really am so lucky to have met these people. they are the most interesting, caring, and talented bunch i can think of. thank you guys, for letting me tag along and taking good care of me.

when i came home last night i fell asleep to the sun coming up. i am fucking tired. 8 hours of sleep in the past 2 days. home at 4-5am asleep and auto awake at 9.

sounds crazy. but it feels pretty good.


-xo

No comments: