Sunday, May 24, 2009

The entire Taking Back Sunday album "Tell All Your Friends" makes me think of you.

I can pull something from every single song.

You Know How I Do: Think of all the days you spent alone with just your T.V. set and I, I can barely smile.

Bike Scene: You've got this silly way, of keeping me on the edge of my seat. But you're only counting the clock against the train and I'm miserable. And you're just getting started... I didn't want it to mean that much to me.

Cute Without The 'E' Cut From The Team: Hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens. A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins. I will never ask if you won't ever tell me. I know you well enough to know you never loved me... Why can't I feel anything from anyone other than you?... I stay wrecked and jealous for this, for this simple reason I, just need to keep you in mind as something larger than life. (this one the most.)

There Is No 'I' In Team: Everything I know about breaking hearts, I learned from you, it's true. I've never done with with the style and grace you have. But I've made long term plans, based on these mistakes.

Great Romances Of The 20th Century: This won't mean a thing come tomorrow, and thats exactly how I'll make it seem. Cause I'm still not sleeping thinking I've crawled home from worse than this. So please, I'm running out of sympathy and I never said I'd take this lying down.

Ghost Man On Third: Jynx me something crazy, thinking if it's through then, I'm as smooth as the skin the rolls across the small of your back. It's too bad it's not my style, if you need me, I'm out and on the parkway patiently waiting for headlights dressed in a fashion that's fitting to the inconsistencies of my moods.

Timberwolves At New Jersey: I know something you don't know. This is me with the worst intentions. Don't hold your breath cause you'll only make things worse.

The Blue Channel: And I'm not so sure, if I'm sure of anything anymore. But this is the last night that you'll be keeping secrets from me. Just hit the lights before you leave. You know, the million things you had to say sorry just, just might of found its way in there some how some way. But don't worry sweetie cause I already know.

You're So Last Summer: All I need to know, is that I'm something you'll be missing. Maybe I should hate you for this. Never really did ever get quite that far.

Head Club: Well it's getting colder and you're getting distant. And I just keeping thinking that I never ment it to be like this. You know what comes next so do I. You're begging for a way to gracefully bow out and say goodnight. It's worse than you think. On your way home you should have known. You never listen to me. I'm only complaining to keep myself busy, sweetie. I can't say I blame you, but I wish that I could. (this one too.)



I guess I thought doing this was better than asking you to look up lyrics.


I am feeling very manic. Very skittish and paranoid and frantic. Everything is so... weird. Just trying to stay busy with random things like sorting pens and very OCD type stuff. This period will pass, but this time it's worse than the last 2.

ugh.



-xo

No comments: