Sunday, May 31, 2009

i love you so much i am going to break you in places you didn't even know existed.
i'm only good at getting worse at being better.

i would convince you that i'm bluffing. except that you know i have nothing.
so i shake at the possibility.
keep my eyes diverted.
i'm only complaining to keep myself busy, sweetie.

my heart and my head are always at war.
but my mouth usually wins.
"at least we all know where we stand."

you could call it taking a stance on all of this. i hold out for the hope that you hope that i hope that this gets different. that i get dizzy.
that this rocking in my chest is the only thing keeping me busy.

swing at this and i will let you know ball or strike. kick or push. the only difference is whether or not to call it at all. the only chance for this is to make sure of it. they were always right though. what could anyone ever expect from a girl like me? i sit around waiting for a ball that doesn't exist to drop. for a knock on the door from a boy would could care less. careless. shameful.

in the end my colors dont match. matter of fact. and if i wanted i could do nothing about it. if you wanted you would ask.


she'll never give you what i can.
but i got money on that square that says you go back.



-xo

No comments: