Thursday, May 28, 2009

snitches and talkers get stitches and walkers.
and on and on and on.


"And I just remember seeing him for the first time and being like, who is this ape of a man? Like legit he could be the missing link"

"It's fine actually... I'm pretty sure he had the crookedest weiner in the world anyway.
Like he had it hanging in the wind and you just decided, "nope, I don't think that one's for me." ????
God no! I could just feel it. His clock said it was 8:00 when, clearly, it should have been midnight."



blah blah blah.


this week has been SO long. i feel like everything has been stretched that much more just to piss me off or make me uncomfortable. i kinda want 10 hours in a day. then maybe i wouldn't be bothered with random shit. this weekend is going to be an interesting one. i just hope to god i don't end up where i'm thinking i will be.


-xo

No comments: