Saturday, May 2, 2009

Somedays I am moving so fast that I kind of forget anything ever happened.
Somedays, like today, I wake up with that all too familiar pain in my chest and head like it all happened yesterday.

This is what makes me wonder if I am really ok, or if I am just kidding myself. This time it feels so strange. Like I was hit by a car, but got right up and walked home after. Every now and then I wake up with that feeling that reminds me of the car that hit me, but most of the time I don't remember anything at all.

I am sad. And stuck. And unwilling to admit it. Even now I take that statement back. I want to know what you are thinking. I want to know where you stand. I know you have no answers. Maybe that is what has got me so messed up.

Please read All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome. I know you don't have it, and I don't either. But all of it made me feel like someone wrote the book for me. And I thought of you.


Ugh, I feel like I was hit by a...


oh.




-xo

No comments: