Monday, June 15, 2009

my hands still shake every now and then.

it's a part of me that i have grown to accept. it comes with the territory of always being nervous. forever wondering if anything that leaves lips is fact. maybe fiction. after spending so much time picking myself up, dusting off, and pulling leaves from my hair, from under my skin... i can't help it.

more often than not i feel like a wall that has been painted over with different colors so many times that new coats just don't stick anymore. what's the point anyway.

my heart has taken second place to my head. and i hate it. i bite my tongue a lot. everything that wants to pour out of my mouth i find a new bottle and a new shelf and store it.

when i burst i guess you can reflect on this as a fair warning.


-xo

No comments: