Sunday, June 21, 2009

Edited to add: This Saturday June 27th 2009 the poster of this announcement will be wandering aimlessly around the town of Ocean Beach in the city of San Diego. FACE TO FACE communication will be honored and is encouraged on this day.


Public Service Announcement


This concerns myself, and all contributors to my life. If things are not the way I want them, or the way I think they should be by the end of the fall 2009 school semester, I will be postponing my college graduation to take exile with our neighbors across the pond (for an undetermined length of time). An application for a visa has already been filled out and will be sent in on Monday, June 22, 2009. Also, living arrangements have already been made pending my decision to go or not.

If you are at all worried about "deadlines" or "due dates" please stay tuned for an estimated ship date to determine when you should have a conclusion by. Please note that this is all pending my satisfaction level with my current situation on or around the supposed time of departure.

Answers and/or determinations will not be accepted until the supposed date due to the fact that it is known that much time is needed in order to come to a clear conclusion. Any conclusions given before then that do not meet my needs will be disregarded and labeled "jumping the gun". These will be quickly forgotten and disposed of.

Also note that this was not posted as a means of force or pressure. Rather, it is to maintain a schedule in the head of the person who has posted it. The purpose may also be related to: a) a reality check; or b) a way in which to advance the thought process of those contributors. It is because of these reasons that the suggested departure date was given.

If you have any questions and/or suggestions please refer to the files located in the muscular organ that keeps the rhythm in your chest. Also, periodic updates will be given here on our website. You will be able to locate these above or below this announcement. If you feel as though these routes are not successful, please seek out your local branch and customer service will be happy to guide you in the right direction.

Once a month on the same date an update as to the progress of this project will be given. If no progress has been made, then a duplicate of this same announcement will be posted.

Thank You.


-xo

I'm not the girl I was, the girl I am is just venting.

No comments: