Saturday, June 20, 2009

worry, worry...

each day is a little less. with a lot more added.
i feel like a fall apart just to see if i can't put myself back together.
does that make sense?

you put my head in such a flurry, flurry...

it's safe to say that i think i think about you a lot more than i ever have.
in the sense that every two seconds you are crossing my mind.
for some reason that past week i felt like i had fallen in love with you all over again.
jittery hands and a nervous head. i missed it. i got it. and i want it to keep going.

oh freckle, freckle...

i sleep lightly lately. it feels like every hour i am awake to check my phone; my head.
last night was especially difficult.

what makes you so special?...

i feel like more than ever i have so much to offer.
i have done a good job of building myself up in my own head and world.
and more than ever i am ready to offer every last bit of myself.
i am oh so confident.



lets hope nothing goes to waste.


(don't feel bad for the suicidal cats. gotta kill themselves nine times before they get it right...)

-xo

No comments: