Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To Whoever Reads This:

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
ilycraft.etsy.com


I am in need of a bit of help. As you may or may not know about me, I am obsessed with London. And I am trying very hard to get back there by 2010. This may or may not seem selfish, but I am asking for your help. My etsy shop up there is gaining cob webs, and I would love to see some of these things get homes (especially my precious Ingrid dolls). I can also make custom birthday banners, paintings, and awesome birthday gift packages for the little ones in your life. So please, get in contact with me. Seeing as I still cannot find a job, I am trying my best to raise some money this way. Keep checking back here, because I may have updates on my etsy, and also about some things on ebay.

-xo

1 comment:

♥n said...

hey you. i check up on your blog all the time. love it!! my ingrid has been very happy with us although she gets tossed around more than she likes by my little monkeys. i'm thinking about adding mr. owl to our family real soon. i'm sorry you are having a hard time finding a job. i wish you so much luck in that department. i don't think you should be lowering your prices in your etsy shop. you should raise them! you are an amazing artist.