Saturday, November 29, 2008

You used to make us laugh. We want the old you back.

Oh my.
Just got home from San Francisco. It was lots of fun. I need to go back and spend more time in the city. Pretend I live there for a week. Get the idea off my shoulders.

It was mostly a trip for Mark and I. But we invaded my aunt and uncles house for turkey. They are always a blast.

I did a photoshoot a few weeks back. I'll put photos up soon. I am trying to find more work in that area that doesn't involve creepster guys contacting me on model mayhem to do "beauty shots"... yea.

Still job hunting. It's kinda a impossible thing now. I went on a horrible job interview last week. The lady was a total waste. Honestly. I hope she gets an awful assistant.

Not much else to report. I will be spending the next 2 weeks locked in my room writing final papers. Someone please send candy and starbucks. thanks.


-xo

No comments: