Saturday, May 9, 2009

i am drunk as fuck and i hope when you wake up you check this.
i dont know what you were trying to tell me tonight. really. spell check is getting me through this.
all i know is the lifestyle i have been living is not me. like ive said 100 times before i am good at putting on a front.
people asked me some stupid things tonight. and i gave asshole answers. and checked my phone every fe wminutes to see if you had said anything.

my liver hates me.

i want nothing more than to be in bed with you and I Know that that is probably the last thing you want right now. it sucks. but i am dealing with it best i can. if the best is a few adios plus a few more jack and cokes.

off to my cold bed. i go out solo, i come home solo. despite what people might like to think about me. i am THAT GIRL. fuck.



all i need is a LEGIT hug. really.





-xo

No comments: