Friday, May 8, 2009

Edited to note: you did lie when you said you were done hanging out with that group though.

I have been acting far different than I thought was ever possible.
Honestly a side of me that I never thought was there, is there, in full force. And I can't say that its unjustified, and I can't say that I am too shocked. I feel like my territory is being threatened. Weird right? I don't want some people that I don't know fucking things up for me. As crazy as this sounds, I know that this isn't the curtain... like this is NOT the end. So the last thing I need is some (girl) person fucking up the works.

I had probably the worst dream about you last night that I have ever had. I am still reliving it and I've been awake over an hour.

I don't even know if you have decided to continue reading this.

I go through phases of hope. Like somedays I wake up and KNOW it's just a matter of a few months. And somedays I wake up (read your facebook) and think the chances of you ever speaking to me again are the same chances I have of getting booked for a national modeling campaign.


Ugh. I am down and out today. Truely.


-xo


HOW COULD YOU BE SO DR. EVIL. YOU'RE BRINGING OUT A SIDE OF ME THAT I DON'T KNOW. I DECIDED WE WEREN'T GONNA SPEAK SO, WHY WE UP 3AM ON THE PHONE? WHY SHE BE SO MAD AT ME FOR? HOMIE I DON'T KNOW SHE'S HOT AND COLD. I WON'T STOP, WON'T MESS MY GROOVE UP, CAUSE I ALREADY KNOW HOW THIS THING GOES. YOU RUN AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU'RE LEAVING ME. THEY SAY THEY DON'T SEE WHAT YOU SEE IN ME. YOU WAIT A COUPLE MONTHS THEN YOU GON' SEE. YOU WON'T FIND NOBODY BETTER THAN ME.

(this song should be my new theme song for this situation)

No comments: